Friday, February 6, 2009

Awards Night


Here are the rules for this award:
a) List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! and
b) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1. When I was 12 I honestly thought I could compete in the Olympics...I didn't really have a sport in mind, but was sure I could win.

2. I really enjoy being alone.

3. When I was about 11, I fell on my friends trampoline, and hit my forehead on the bar....It knocked me out, I missed 1 month of school, and looked like a monster with swollen, bruised, forehead and eyes. (explains alot!)

4. I am a magnet for wierdo's and pervs! Ask me about my "ernst" episode...where a guy followed me around the store and grabbed my butt! We met again in court!

5. I check the obituary's almost every day.

6. My greatest fear is losing a child, or my husband.

7. If money was no object, I would buy plane tickets for my whole family to go to Hawaii and visit Megan. Of course, we'd stay at the Hilton!!

8. I really don't like to try new foods...I just like to stick to the ones I know I like!

9. People disappoint me often..I think because my expectations are too high.

10. I honestly don't care what people think of me. If I feel ok about things, it's good enough for me.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Ok, so no one is going to comment??? I'm disappointed! teehee